NOTES ON DATA PROCESSING
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
persons responsible for data processing within the meaning of the data protection laws are:
EHMANN & PARTNER GMBH
Phone: +49 (0)7136/9509-0
The data processing is then carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) and (f) DSGVO, as it is necessary to implement the functions you have selected or to safeguard our legitimate interest in the functionality of the online offer.
If you do not want cookies to be used at all, you can also prevent them from being stored by making the appropriate settings on your end device. You can delete saved cookies at any time in the system settings of your end device. Please note that blocking certain types of cookies may impair the use of our online offering.
2. Integrated third services
Third-party services that we include or link to are provided by the relevant third party. In principle, we have no influence on the content and function of the third-party services and are not responsible for the processing of your personal data by their providers unless the third-party services are designed entirely on our behalf and then integrated by us at our own responsibility. Insofar as the integration of a third-party service leads to us establishing joint processes with its provider, we determine with this provider in an agreement on joint responsibility according to Article 26 DSGVO how the respective tasks and responsibilities for the processing of personal data are designed and who which fulfills data protection obligations. If cookies are also to be set on the basis of your consent, you will receive further information on the responsibility for setting these cookies or any third-party services associated with them in the corresponding area of consent management.
Unless otherwise stated, profiles on social media are only included in our online offer as a link to the corresponding third-party services. After clicking on the integrated text/image link, you will be redirected to the offer of the respective social media provider. After forwarding, personal data may be collected directly by the third-party provider. If you are logged into your user account of the respective social media provider at the same time, they may be able to assign the information collected from the specific visit to your personal user account. If you interact via a “Share” button of the respective social media provider, this information can be stored in the personal user account and, if necessary, published. If you would like to prevent the collected information from being directly assigned to your user account, you must log out before clicking on the integrated text/image link.
Unless otherwise stated, profiles on social media are only integrated in our online offer as a link to the corresponding third-party services. After clicking on the embedded text/image link, you will be redirected to the offer of the respective social media provider. After the redirection, personal data may be collected directly by the third-party provider. If you are logged into your user account of the respective social media provider during this time, the provider may be able to assign the collected information of the specific visit to your personal user account. If you interact via a “Share” button of the respective social media provider, this information may be stored in the personal user account and possibly published. If you would like to prevent the collected information from being directly assigned to your user account, you must log out before clicking on the embedded text/image link.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you contact us, we collect the following information:
– Title, first name, last name
– a valid e-mail address
– Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
– Information necessary for the assertion of our task of looking after you as a customer, supplier or individual.
The collection of this data takes place,
– to be able to identify you as our business partner;
– to correspond with them;
– for invoicing any orders;
– for sending our newsletter, if you have consented to the sending.
The data will be processed at your request and is necessary for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your request in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
The personal data collected by us in order to fulfill our tasks will be stored until the end of the statutory storage obligation for Ehmann & Partner GmbH and then deleted, unless we are required to do so in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR due to tax and commercial law Storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obligated to longer storage or you have consented to further storage according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Furthermore, we would like to point out that we can use your data within the scope of a legitimate interest for marketing measures and for advertising purposes tailored to you personally.
4. Disclosure of data to third parties and purpose of data processing
We only pass on your personal data if there is legal permission to do so or if we have your consent.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
– according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your data stored by us;
– according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
– according to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible and
– gemäß Art.77 DSGVO sich bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde zu beschweren. In der Regel können Sie sich hierfür an die Aufsichtsbehörde Ihres üblichen Aufenthaltsortes oder Arbeitsplatzes oder unseres Gesellschaftssitzes wenden.
6. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arise from your particular situation.
7. Downloading Data and Software
Ehmann & Partner GmbH assumes no liability for the accuracy of data and software that can be downloaded from the website. The software is checked for viruses by Ehmann & Partner GmbH. However, we recommend checking the data and software for viruses after downloading them using the latest antivirus software.
Unless explicitly marked, the images used are the property of Ehmann & Partner GmbH.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
The most recent version of this data protection declaration applies.
Last updated: 05/15/2023
EHMANN & PARTNER GMBH
TEL: +49 (0)7136/9509-0
FAX: +49 (0)7136/9509-30
Our products can be found worldwide in system solutions of our OEM customers.
We are looking forward to your inquiry.